So on Tuesday night, my friends and I went to the gym to play wallyball. I had never heard of wallyball before this night, and my friends had never played it before. Here's a clip of good wallyball players.
It's like a mix of volleyball and racquetball. But since none of us knew the rules, we just tried to hit it off as many walls as possible. We weren't following the rules, so people were running into walls, spraining their ankles, getting smashed in the face. We started to get more used to it, and I thought I was the best one. I mean, honestly, I had the most volleyball experience (haha that's not a lot, considering that my friends had none). I kept getting annoyed at my friend who kept lifting the ball to spike it, but I didn't say anything because it was a "friendly" game (my team won both games). Then, they started talking smack so I reveled in spiking the ball directly at them. We played for 3 hours and it was really fun.
On Wednesday, I was really hungry because I had played wallyball for 3 hours and I didn't eat when I got home. So I went to KFC to try the new Double Down.
This afternoon, I finally recognized the sauce taste. It tastes like Zaxbys sauce.
But for the rest of the week, including weekend, I'm stuck at home trying to finish my thesis work. Stupid thesis work.
way to not pray before eating your gluttonous double down! HEATHEN! ahahah
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHHAHA
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHA
omgosh, this is the most hilarious video ever. so awkward that i'm watching you eat too... you freaking carnivore.
btw, your place looks kind of messy. better clean up when me + some others go down to visit you.