Friday, April 16, 2010

Crazy Dream 4-16

I woke up to another crazy, meandering dream today.

I come home with my cousin from Korea, Hansung, who is like 6 years older than me. (This is random to me because I haven't seen him since 2002, and I completely don't expect him to show up in my dreams.) We're in my dining room of my Maryland house, and Keeyoung then walks into the door. Now, I'm talking to Hansung and Keeyoung and going back and forth to the kitchen to get some food.

Now, I'm at a nice Korean restaurant with my parents and another family with a random daughter. Their special finale is Trident layers gum lit on fire and the gum crackles and goes off like a mini-firework. (I don't know if this is true or not.) I'm not paying attention to my parents or the other family or my food because I'm on my cell phone which has a QWERTY keyboard attachment. So I'm actually online through my cell phone and doing research and looking for things.

However, there is also a gaming component to this fancy restaurant, like a Dave and Buster's. I see a bunch of my friends walking to the game part of the restaurant, so I walk to them. I realize that they're celebrating Irene's birthday (random), but I don't think I was invited. Like all the people in my consciousness are at this birthday party, and they guys are dressed in tuxedos and the girls are in dresses. Irene made it a black tie event, so everybody is dressed very fancily. Then, I see Charles in a vest and jeans, and I ask him why he's not dressed up. He says that he's came straight from work and he's going to the gym afterwards. So I nod.

As I'm walking back over to the other side of the restaurant, John kicks a soccer ball at me. I instinctively react and knock the ball away from my face, and it ricochets all over the place. He and Keeyoung are playing soccer inside the restaurant, but the Korean ladies are getting mad at me. John tells me to kick it gently back to him next time. I'm back at the dinner table and the other family has left already, and my parents are getting ready to leave.

I pull out my backpack and start to do some school work (who does that?), but then Timothy kids and college kids, like Edward, start to bother me. They distract me from my work, so I can't concentrate so I get up to leave. Then a wallet falls out my backpack and a Timothy kid picks it up for me. He says, "You dropped your wallet." But it's not my wallet. It's Sang's wallet. I run around the restaurant looking for Sang to return his wallet. When I get outside, I hear people yelling, "We're going to kill you when we find out who stole the $500!" Somebody stole $500 from Sang's wallet and I have that wallet in my possession! That's going to look bad for me. So I start to get wary about returning the wallet. I'm walking outside, and I finally spot Sang walking to his car with a bunch of angry friends. I tell him, "Hey, you're wallet was in my backpack, but I didn't take the money." He says, "I know. Somebody else took it." I'm very relieved to hear that he doesn't suspect me.

Now, I'm ready to leave the restaurant because the birthday party is over and people are going home. I'm looking for the people I drove to the restaurant with, but I can't find my car either. I'm going back and forth looking for people and looking for my car. All of a sudden, I see Timothy kids trying to get back into the restaurant, but then there's this witch-like lady and she ensnares them in chains around their ankles. She falls into this side hole next to the door and 3 of them fall in with her. A fourth kid is trying to climb up the door, but this secret hole sucks him in as well.

I'm freaking out. People are kidnapping people. They have guns. I'm unarmed. I crouch behind a long brick wall about 3 feet high, looking out to see if anything's happening. I run up a stairwell to try to get closer to the restaurant to rescue the kidnapped. Out of nowhere, the kidnappers are on the stairwell and they're about to take me, but then snipers take them out. WTH is going on?! Now, Chuck from the TV show and his huge team (let's call them good guys) is helping me rescue the kids because the kidnappers are bad people.

They have an elaborate plan set up, with a 3 pronged attack. The first part of the attack is to have one of the good guys slowly open a window and crawl into where the bad guys are hiding out. The good guy is supposed to turn himself in and sacrifice his life and create a distraction for the rest of the team. Chuck asks the guy if he's cool with that and the guy agrees. However, I see something different in his eyes. He's scared, he doesn't seem fully committed. He starts to slowly open the window, but it makes a loud squealing sound. Chuck and I freeze and move out of sight from the window. I hear the lead bad guy say, "April Fools!" The good guy betrayed us! He was a bad guy all along!

The leader of the bad guys throws a canister out of the window, and purple smoke starts coming out. It envelops the air all around us, and it burns and it makes it hard to breathe. One good guy falls to the ground because it's too toxic. Chuck and I start running as fast as we can and jump through another window. I can't see anything because there are tears in my eyes, and it's difficult to breath. We finally run back to the brick wall and just lay down trying to catch our breath and regain our vision.

Then I woke up.

2 comments:

  1. how do you remember all that? thats amazing.

    when i dream, if i remember anything its usually only like 2 seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that was such an elaborate dream

    ReplyDelete