Another crazy dream(s) I had last night.
(Sidenote: I'm able to remember my dreams because I keep a pad on my nightstand next to my bed, so when I wake up I quickly write down everything that happened.)
First, I'm at a bowling alley with my friends. Eric So, David Song, Charles, Danny, Philip, and Keeyoung are there with me. The bowling alley is empty except for us and another group of guys who are two lanes to the left of us. I know they are bad guys (presumably thugs), and they are getting ready to jump us because we are good guys and they have beef with us.
Then, I'm at an Impact (college) lock-in with Josh and Keeyoung in charge. Apparently, I'm playing some video games with a group of other people (I think it was N64). Josh ushers everybody outside, and Eric's old 4Runner SUV is flying down from the sky and lands on a field. Josh wants to demonstrate the power of teamwork, so he orders all the Impact kids to lift the car and carry it to another location. Before the kids lift the car, it shifts to a plane (crazy things happen in dreams). Passengers are inside the plane, including my parents, waiting for take-off. The kids starts to carry the plane a few feet, but the plane is too heavy and they drop it. After dropping the plane, the kids try to lift it again, but they end up flipping the plane.
I start to panic because my parents are inside and I'm worried that they might be hurt or worse. I get extremely angry at Josh for his stupid idea to lift the car/plane. I rip the door off the plane and I run inside to look for my parents. Luckily, they are both ok, but another guy in front of them looks dead. I unbuckle his seat belt and check for his pulse. I'm careful not to move him too much because I don't want him to hurt more. He has hurt his neck, so I carefully and slowly move him out of the plane.
Josh tells all the Impact kids to go back inside. I linger around the plane and make sure my parents are not hurt. While I'm walking inside, I see Lisa going inside as well. She's returning from her Africa trip, so I ask her how her trip was and how she's doing. Once I get inside, Pastor Mo stops me at the stairwell. He asks me how I'm doing. I tell him that I almost lost both of my parents today and it's tough to deal with, then I start crying.
Then I woke up crying, not sobbing, but intermittent tears. Kind of like weak whimpering.
maybe dream writing is just a psych thing. my psych prof in college told us he did the same thing.
ReplyDelete