Saturday, April 10, 2010

This Weekend

This has been a good weekend so far. On Friday, I woke up at 1 pm. I sauntered out to the pool area with my ESPN the magazine.





You can see me in my glorious blue swim suit, with the cute girl laying out in the background. I enjoyed the weather outside for a while, then I went to a picnic with the fob church I've been going to. They cooked up a huge batch of sam gyup ssal at the picnic, so I got a nice free dinner, but it was still kind of awkward. The price of free sam gyup ssal is awkward conversation in broken Korean with fobs and ahjummahs.

Today, I went out to some rinky-dink par 3 golf course. It's not much, but it suits me for my needs. I chipped in for a par on one hole, and I only 3 putted twice, so those are both mini-accomplishments. It was fun just being out in the sun and enjoying the weather. While I was eating dinner, random fireworks started popping up, then I found out it was for the spring football game for FSU.

Now, I find that I can't focus on my thesis for more than 10 minutes at a time. I always preoccupy myself with twitter, facebook, sports blogs, or freecell. I'm going to keep my goal of finishing this part by tomorrow. I'm also going to a new church tomorrow, so I'll see how it goes. I hate going to new churches because it's always so awkward and uncomfortable for me. Everybody just looks at you weird and they're fake-polite to you. And I stick out even more because I'm not white.

As a left-handed person, I need to utilize my creative side. I feel like my only creative outlet is this blog. I like making videos and doing creative things, but I have no release for my creativity. Any suggestions? Rapping? Dancing? Acting?

3 comments:

  1. you should start making videos

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE START RAPPING

    we should def go out and play a round together sometime.

    ReplyDelete