Wednesday, June 2, 2010

HS Kids at Falls Grove

I hate when I go to Falls Grove and it's full of high school kids from Wootton, RM, Churchill or whatever hole they crawled out of. Paying in dollar bills and pennies, taking their sweet time in line, acting like they're so important, acting like Falls Grove is a hot spot, girls trying to wear skimpy clothing even though they don't have the right form for it. Get a life. Go do your homework. And then they look at me, trying to figure out if they know me from somewhere because they think I'm in high school. I don't know you, and you don't know me. I'm probably 8 years older than you. Stop staring at me, with your awkward stances, not completely sure how to act in a crowd full of adults.

2 comments:

  1. OMGOSHHHHHH i know exactly how you feel. that's one of the main reasons why i hate going there by myself!

    ReplyDelete