I've been having a lot of strange dreams this past week. There have been dreams of guns, me hunting after people or people shooting at me. I have also experienced strong emotions in my dreams, emotions like anger, jealousy, bitterness, hatred, fear. I don't know why I'm having these dreams. Some of them are partially based on the events going on in my life, but others are completely random. Why is a church member holding Pastor Mo and other church members hostage in a house, and KY and I are like SWAT team members going up the stairs to kill them?
Last night, I dreamt that this girl wanted to kidnap me, so she employed her family to help her. It was no ordinary family. It was a family with guns and military training, and they were scary. They kidnapped me and placed me on a chair in their living room. Then, she shot me with a shotgun in my leg, so I couldn't escape. I was like WTH!? Then other things happened in my dream, but I don't remember them in detail. Earlier in the night, I also dreamt that I was yelling at Flo in a house full of people because she didn't do her dishes. Then other people got mad at me for yelling, and I was bitter at them.
haahhahaha you wish you were cool enough to be a SWAT team member!!
ReplyDelete