Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Another Crazy Dream

I am going to tell you guys my dream last night.

I'm at a minor league baseball game with a bunch of Timothy kids and we're running through the hallways to get a good seat near the plate. When we finally sit down, we're all tired and exhausted from the running, and we're talking to each other instead of paying attention to the game. Then some things happen that I forgot.

When the game ends, the Timothy kids and I are crossing over this bridge to get to this narrow cabin. We're all sitting around and talking with each other. Then, it shifts to a small, cramped classroom setting with a TV. Now the room is full of Impact and Focus people. I don't know where the Timothy people went. Then something happens.

Next, I'm driving my car with a few Impact people riding with me, and I think we're going to a retreat. I pull up to a gas station in the middle of nowhere to fill my tank. The neighborhood is predominantly African Americans and they look at me funny. The Impact people go inside the gas station to buy some drinks and snacks. I start to get tired so I fall asleep in the car while the gas is pumping. When I wake up, I'm sitting outside the gas station and my car is gone. I run around frantically looking for my car, and a guy asks me for money to fill his car up, but I tell him I'm too busy because I lost my car.

I run to a nearby gas station across the street to see if anything moved it there. I run inside and ask the gas station attendant where my car went. He says they towed it to the back of the gas station. I run to the back of the gas station, but my car isn't there. I panic, and I run back inside the gas station and tell the Impact people that my car is stolen. They look like they don't really care. I call the police and tell them that my car is stolen. They tell me some baloney that they're doing all they can to find my car. I don't believe them, so I start yelling that it's their job to protect and serve people like me. Now I'm running through peoples' yards to get back to the gas station, and I'm getting really anxious. And I keep running and running, and then I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment