Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thought Grenades

I looked at this blog last night and Eric encouraged me to write in it again. Actually, he told me to do a vlog, so he could mock me again. I'm not going to do a vlog, but rather a stream of consciousness.

Seeing all the students going back to school makes me wish I were in school right now. I am totally not suited for this 9 to 5 business world. I like making money, but I'd rather have my free time and freedom. I wanna live in a dorm with my friends, eat "free" food at odd hours of the night, walk to the gym and ball for 3 hours, play poker online at 4 am, and not have class or responsibilities on Fridays.

I can't wait til next week when the NFL season kicks off.

I'm getting fat.

I want some kaki no tane.

I went to Q Mart today to look for some C2 drinks, BUT THEY DON'T HAVE THEM ANYMORE!

I wanted to blog about something earlier in the day, but I forgot what I was gonna blog about.

I'll get back to this later. Maybe another 7 month hiatus.

3 comments:

  1. 1. i miss school and i just started working :(.
    2. games at fedex field = traffic hell for me.
    3. you are not fat.
    4. what the heck is kaki no tane? (nvm, i just googled... this: http://www.justhungry.com/2006/03/japanese_snack_.html?)
    5. i agree with eric... VLOG!! DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, this purple background is feminine.

    ReplyDelete