This is the end...of my time working at Cedarbrook Clinic.
I've been working here for about a year now, and I'm getting out. I tell people I'm quitting because I need time for apply for grad schools. That is true, but I also got tired of working here. I am not suited for working yet, and I suck at waking up early.
Honestly, after doing Summer Academy and all the transition at church over the summer, I thought I was going to work more at church. I was kind of banking on it, but after I was rebuffed because of church's debt, I sidled back into working at the clinic.
I'm in a lot of debt right now haha. Stupid, stupid. Hopefully, I can find some kids to tutor to make up for my loss of income.
If you can find me a job where I can wake up at 11 AM and not do anything, let me know.
in the enddddddd
ReplyDeleteit doesn't even matterrrrrrrrrrrr
^oh my god i know every word to that song
ReplyDelete