Sunday, February 10, 2013

Biggest prick ever

Today I encountered the biggest prick/douchebag ever. I went over to Chipotle to buy some dinner for myself because I didn't have any food at home. So I stood in line to wait and order my food, and there's this college-aged guy in two spots ahead of me. Typical douchey look: down vest, (probably fake) diamond studs, low hanging pants. He gets up to line to order a burrito bowl and asks for 2 tortillas. From then on, I knew he was gonna be trouble. First of all, nobody needs two tortillas because one is already too much and you'll run out of rice and meat before you finish the second tortilla. Next, he asks for extra of everything, extra rice, extra peppers, chicken AND steak.

Finally, he's at the cashier waiting to pay for his food. He asks for chips and guac AND THEN he asks for two salsas on the side. The cashier says he'll have to pay for chips and guac and chips and salsa, and he gets so upset because he doesn't want to pay for the chips and salsa. He thinks the chips and salsa should just come standard because that's what normally is in the burrito bowl. He is so incredulous at the thought of having to pay for chips and salsa, so he initially tells the cashier he doesn't want the chips and salsa, but then changes his mind. His total comes out to be $13.75 and he looks through all his pockets to find 75 cents. AND THE WORST PART is that he has two twenty dollar bills in his hand already. He'd rather not just pay with a twenty and get a quarter back, so he hurriedly leaves the store while muttering, "I'll be back for my food." JUST PAY WITH A $20 AND GET $6.25 BACK. IT'S NOT LIKE A QUARTER IS AN INVALUABLE COIN.

After he left, I was able to pay for my food. I left the store and I overhear him on the phone talking to his friend about how he had to pay "so much money" for the chips and guac and salsa. Talk about first world problems. That is why he is the biggest prick I've ever encountered.

1 comment:

  1. rest well in the fact that his 2000+ calorie meal will probably take a couple weeks off his life-expectancy.

    ReplyDelete