I have my first ever job interview tomorrow. Before, I was able to skate by on my good looks alone, but now I have to actually talk to somebody for a job. Maybe I'll approach it with the same mindset as the speed dating experience. It seemed to work for me before.
Interviewer: So, do you have any questions you want to ask me?
Me: Yes. Do you...like stuff?
Interviewer: What do you mean?
Me: You know. Like stuff?
Interviewer: This interview is over. And please stop eating all of my chocolate candies.
Me: But I thought it was complimentary.
Interviewer: Get out!
Good luck brah. Holler at me if you want some tips. Be confident, keep good eye contact, firm handshake, speak clearly, don't look/sound unsure of yourself. You need to convince them that you ARE the best candidate for the job and a lot of that will be nonverbal! Go Frank!
ReplyDelete