Thursday, November 3, 2011

Same dream, different outcome

Today, I had the same dream, but with different outcomes. Ok, it wasn't exactly the same dream. The setting was different, the people in it were different, but it was both about the same situation in my life that I am going through. And in both dreams, my parents were leaving me. I have been thinking about this situation, so it was weird to see it manifested in my dream.

In my first dream, I was at my old Rockville townhouse, in my old room. And all of these people were in there too. There was a desk with a computer, and that was everything in the room. My mom and her friends were leaving for a trip, and they were all crammed into that room. They wanted to take a picture, so they gave me this old, hipster camera that didn't have a zoom feature, so I had to back all the way into my closet to get everyone in the shot. And my situation was there in the room as well, not THE situation, MY situation. We conversed and there was a pleasant outcome to this dream.

In my second dream, I was at the airport waiting in the check-in line because my parents were leaving for somewhere. While I was at the airport line, I saw my situation there as well. I tried to engage my situation, but it kept ignoring me, and I kept becoming agitated. That was an unpleasant end to that dream.

When I woke up, I had a negative or "sassy" attitude because of the latency of the unpleasant outcome. The second scenario seems more realistic, and I will probably have to deal with situation soon.

2 comments: