Monday, August 30, 2010

It's Official

It's official! I have a job. I meant to post this earlier, but I became lazy. Today was my last day of freedom and I spent it revising my comprehensive exam, getting my hair cut, and wasting time. Tomorrow I'll have to wake up and go to work by 8 AM, which is ridiculous to me.

I'll be working at Cedarbrook Clinic, where Dr. Kim practices, and at church (i.e., NCFC) with Timothy students. It will be fun, but it will also be tough.

I have many prayer requests for these jobs:
- Wake up on time. I don't want to make a bad impression by always being late.
- Have patience. Have patience with co-workers and patients.
- Humility/Do it for God. Many times I want credit or recognition for my accomplishments, but I was reminded that I'm not doing this for myself.
- Strong relationships with Timothy students. I want to build strong, godly relationships with the students.

I'm sure there are more, but those are all I can think of for now. Please pray for me.

1 comment:

  1. nice, dude. if i ever need counseling or sports psychology, i'm coming straight to you.

    ReplyDelete