Monday, July 19, 2010

Good News Everyone!



Good news everyone! Bad news for some. After some long deliberation and conversations with my parents, I have decided to take a comprehensive exam instead of writing a thesis. This should allow me to graduate this summer semester and not spend another semester or two conducting a thesis study at FSU. I wanted to write a thesis to have an object as a result of all my hard work in graduate school, but I think my time and resources are better served here in Maryland. Hopefully I'll get a job, then afterwards I'll probably go to more school (huzzah) for counseling psychology. That's the plan for now, but it's always fluid and it may change. Hopefully God is leading me toward his direction and what He wants me to do.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I'm liking the video. Glad to hear you'll be staying here with all of us this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now I don't have to ask you "how long you're staying with us" anymore hahaha

    ReplyDelete